Sunday, August 20, 2017

Still hot:(

Hi All:)

Busy week here with the AC going almost all day long:( Temps close to 100 but then you factor in humidity and it's more like 104:( UGH!!!! I am ready for Fall!!!! They have pumpkin stuff on the shelves so it should get cooler soon... right???

First up is Sue's quilt. Not sure of the name but love the stained glass fabrics!

Kept the quilting simple but used a ruler a lot. Feathers in the border even if you can't see them that well.

Backing is the place to see the quilting:)

This is Dianna's first ever quilt:) WOW!

She is a Junior in college and just made her HS tshirt quilt.

She did an awesome job and all I did was meander all over with a pale yellow thread:)

Margaret made this sweet baby quilt.

Purple has really been trying to grow on me and I am trying to embrace it more and more:)

Lots of swirls and some feathers too:)

Hobby Lobby had their shadow boxes on sale so I could get my beautiful ribbons all set up:) I even made some room on my love me wall:)

My wool BOM is done for September. Only 1 more left and I will have them all done:)

Got the grand daughter #2 quilt all done:)

Simple loops and curlz for the quilting.


Even got it bound:) Now it waits for Christmas.


And ta da !!!!! My x stitch cross is all done:) Thought it would never be!!! It is stitched on linen and has beads on it also:) Will take to the local framer this week:) YEA!!!! Now I can start something else:)

That's it for this week:) Will be home 3 days this week and already have a quilt loaded to start tomorrow:) YEA!!!

Sew all you can and crank up that AC!!!!




No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...