Sunday, September 17, 2017

Not a great week:(

The allergies won this week:( I spent more time drugged up, dizzy, and on the couch then anything:(
So a short post it will be.... No quilting done... did get one started but that was about it:(

This is my Millie so far. Have one more row to add all the way around for rosette #1. Then to hand sew them all together. I ordered the papers for the next 2 Rosettes. Using Kaffe and solids.

I went to Lunch Bunch and got to pick up my new signs from Shelley.
I designed them and she stained and painted them:)

She did an awesome job! The She Shed is a nickname from one of my customers:) Too funny!!!

Then it was all downhill for the rest of the week:( I am feeling better finally today! Hope it holds!

Have a great week and stay healthy!!!


No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...