Sunday, September 3, 2017

Went from wet to cool and back to hot and humid:(

The weather has been very unusual for us! I think Harvey did help with that:( There are evacuees in our area and more to come:( SO many organizations have been wonderful! I am a big supporter of our HEB! They took their kitchens to affected areas and fed so many people! They are taking contributions at every check out and will pass it on to the Red Cross, Salvation Army and Cajun Navy:) Please give wherever you can!

My week was a little slow as the rain dried up the Ragweed decided to bloom:( UGH! That is one of my seasonal allergies so it hit me pretty hard this week:( Changed up my meds and am feeling better again:) I did lose 2 days though:(

Upon saying that there was some quilting that went on:) I am about halfway done with a big Christmas quilt so you should see it next time:) On with the show......


This is Marlene's Disney quilt.

Turned out So cute with the fun quilting:)

You can really see it on the backing:)

My Lucy Boston crosses top is all done:) YEA!!!!!

Here you can see the back... yes I EPP all those pieces and the red squares are 1 in... wow! It makes working on Milliforie.. I will call her Millie... so much easier! The blocks are all 6 in.
Should have the first 2 rounds ready to show you next week. I have been working on my Sue Spargo bird block.. learning new stitches! The Bullion knot, Drizzle Stitches, and now Picot. Fun and frustrating also!!! The You Tube videos so help! Esp if I am getting something wrong!!!  Always fun learning something new!!!

Hope you have a great week and try something new!!!




No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...