Sunday, September 24, 2017

So much better this week!

Hi ya'll:)

As the title says I am feeling much better... only missed one day of quilting this week:) We are to get some rain later this week so hopefully the pollen count will drop way down!!! HOPE!!!

I did get a few quilts done this week:)

Tricia made this beautiful Blooms quilt. I have admired it in catalogs but couldn't commit to it... so glad I got to quilt one:)

All beautiful batiks!

With lots of color changes and custom quilting:)

Love the way it turned out!!!

All the quilting just makes the flowers pop right out!

Batik backing also:)

Gloria made this sweet blue and brown quilt. Do you believe those pinwheels?

She just wanted it looped all over and I had the perfect brown and blue variegated thread to go on it!

Sweet backing.

Another from Gloria... all flannel.

Nice and cuddly man's quilt.

Hounds tooth flannel for backing:)

My last wool BOM.
Of course I said I would not do another BOM but I am signed up for a Jen Kingwell one... Steampunk:)

These blocks are for Judy's grandson due in November... his name is Jackson.

I ordered a Lap App so it would help with my wool and hexies... of course it did not help keep Jax from my lap!!! Is there a cat app somewhere??? haha!!!

Hope everyone has a great week and get to those machines!!!!




No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...