Sunday, November 26, 2017

After Thanksgiving:)

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!! Hubby and  had our traditional pizza:) Of course today the kids and MIL came over for our big meal:) Was a fun day!!!

Also got our new AC/Heater installed this week and I have to say it is just amazing!!!! Our old one was 30+ years old so there is a considerable difference! Will see if if it affects the bill??? We have been running the heat at night and the AC was finally on today:)

I got some quilting done even though it was a short week:)

First up is Nancy's log cabin for her sister:)

She wanted it all girly:) haha!!! So feathers!!!

And swirls:) I love the way it turned out!!!

Here is the back... see those lovely feathers???:)

Another one from Nancy... tumblers!

Just a simple loop meander all over.

The backing matches:)

Judy Mc made this sweet Project Linus quilt.

All quilted with loops and stars.

Fun backing!

I got 3 man chemo kits and made 3 quilts. This is the first one all done:)

Just loop meander.

And double sided:) Fun!!!

Linda W made this red strip quilt for her friends son.

Lots of different red fabrics! Just loop meandered it.

Backing has cars on it:) Too cute!

I made this machine embroidered Nativity with designs from Embroidery Library. The quilting was done on the domestic:)

Rosette #2 all done!!!!! Had to redo a few spots:(

I machine embroidered this FSL ( free standing lace) Angel design from Embroidery Library. I think I bought it last year?

Just LOVE how it turned out!!!! Will be making a pink one as soon as my thread arrives:)

I also finally presented Pat and Micheal with their Pet Portrait.

This is Velcro:)

She passed away last year:)

Here is the back... lots of thread!!!


Am home most of the week  so should get something done:) haha!!!
Have a great week!!! Christmas is fast approaching!!!!




No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...