Sunday, November 19, 2017

Almost Thanksgiving:)

Well the temperatures have dropped again for a few days:) At least it does make it feel more like Fall.
Was a busy week so just a little quilting done. I only have 2 more Christmas ones to get done and then back to regular schedule...

Here is what I did get done:

Nancy had one more Wolf quilt to get done:)

This one is for her husband and she wanted to custom.

Hard to tell on the front

But you can definitely see the work on the back!


Pat made Linda a quilt out of flannel.

So soft and cuddly:)

Loops and hearts all over:)

We voted on our Guild's challenge entries and I won 3rd:) yea!!!

It had to have the purple fabric and fabric manipulation on/in it.

Was a good challenge as it made me go WAY out of my comfort zone!!



Found this sweet emb design and had to make a towel for Kathy J:)

Gifts for a few friends:) And one for me!!!!

My Chicken Butt towel:)


It is Hubby's birthday today... he is yet again 23:) So we went on a day trip and I got to visit 2 quilt shops:)

Bought these from Sew Crazy in Cedar Park.

And these are from Valli and Kim in Dripping Springs... I am gathering for the next 2 Millie Rosettes:)

Then we went to Cabela's in Bud and he bought himself another gun... I know he can never have enough??? I feel the same about fabric and sewing machines:) He got his catfish dinner at Catfish Parlour in Georgetown.... a full day for sure!!!

Tuesday they will install a new AC/heater unit... ours is over 30 years old and the heater would not light today so we decided to do this at the right time!!!

Hope ya'll have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
Hubby and I are having pizza and then next Sunday the gdaughters will be over and the feast will be served:)











No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...