Sunday, November 12, 2017

Heater this week :)

With our ever changing weather we went from AC right to Heater... don't think it was the same day but it could of been:) If you don't like the weather just wait a day or 2:) haha!!!

How is everybody doing with the time change? I am loving it!!! I have started walking again:) The last time I went walking was when  fell:( I am VERY careful!!! Nice to get out!

Had lunch bunch this week and my teeth are nice and shiny again:) yea! Other then that I got a lot of quilting done!!!



First up is one of Nancy's Wolf panels,,, this one is for her daughter.

I did a panto called Deb's Swirls with a gray thread.

Love how it turned out!

Wolf #2 for son in law.

Black thread this time.

I really liked how it turned out and so did she:) Wold #3 is getting started on tomorrow but no panto this time... custom.

Lenore is a new customer and we just kept is simple with loop meaner on this one.

I use black thread.

Love the quilting on the red backing!

Jill made this Aggie quilt for her son in law:)

Just loops all over in the maroon thread.

Dazi was not too happy quilting this one esp since she is a Longhorn fan:)

The Project Linus pile has been yelling a bit so I got all but one done:)

Just loops allover.

Another one I made..

More loops:)
Pat will put the binding on for me:)

Kathy J made this one for donation.

More lovely loops:)

They had to use an ugly backing:) I kinda liked it:)

My chemo panel quilt.
So glad I cut it up and made it a window:)

I loved the backing fabric they put in the kit.
More loops:)

This is the Millefore layout. I am writing the colors I am picking so I don't get them close together.

The pink #2 rosette is all made just needs to be sewn together.
My design wall.
Me before one of the walks... it was SO cold and windy on Wed that I knew I would need to get a hat... I do not like hats!.... found this cute headband style that looked like a kitty so you know I had to have it!!! When I walked on Friday ti was almost to warm to wear it but I did:)

Will be a busy week this week so hoping to get a little quilting done!
have an awesome week!!!







No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...