Sunday, February 18, 2018

Another week gone in February.....

Hi All:)

Hope everyone had a great  week... we had the normal undulating temps and more clouds then sun:( I am ready for Spring to arrive!!!

Just had lunch bunch and errands one day this week:) So I was home:)

Buster had a vet appt and at his age of 13 he is starting to pull his hair out again:( So after a lovely steroid and antibiotic shot he is more himself:) Will see how long it lasts... we are now more taking care of his day to day then his extended life.

Okay time for pictures:

Brenda made this quilt... not sure of the name but I am guessing plaid or interwoven?


Couldn't decide on thread color as a light one would show on the dark and the dark on the light... so I went with the dark to match the back.

And here is the back:) Just a stipple all over.

Here is her fall Turning Twenty quilt.

Used Autumn Days King Tut thread and looped all over.

SO pretty!!!

Marlene made this Pooh quilt.

I made sure to make the stars pop:)

Minkie on the back.

My Chopsticks quilt top all done..... is not crooked... just the angle I took the picture. Got the backing fabric on the mail on Vday:) YEA! We don't celebrate Vday around here... we love each other every day not just one day a year:)


Rosette #4 is all done:)

#5 is started:)
Today I am working on my Sue Spargo wool birds again while hubby watches Nascar:) Only have 2 projects in my Ikea cart when I normally have 3 so need to find something else to add... I do like to have choices:)

Have Guild and Bee this week:)
 Oh and am also quilting:)





No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...