Sunday, March 18, 2018

Happy Late St Patty's Day:)

Hope everyone wore their green yesterday?? My family is Scottish so no green for me:)

What seemed like a short week turned into an even shorter one with the time change....UGH!

Had Lunch Bunch this week and also had to take a sick day.... called the boss and she said to stay at home so I did:) HA!!! Cedar attacked me pretty good... it is now out of the allergy report and I am feeling much better! This will last until the Cottonwood blooms:) I know always something!

Well I did get a bit done anyways....

Marylyn made this wonderful Texas Flag quilt for her son in law for his bday next month.

Lots of fillers... curlz, stippling, swirls and mini loops along with the beadboard border.

Nice closeup of quilting.

Western backing is perfect!

Millie rosette #6 is moving along nicely!

I had forgotten to post this picture last week... it's the backing I bought for my Bee quilt at the Dallas Show. Now to find time to finish it:)

We had a Spring.. really?... storm come through last night. Mother Nature was pretty angry! Lightning, thunder and lots of wind and rain... in fact the rain was going sideways. We got 1/2 in and yes more water in Studio but I was prepared:) I have moved one of the cabinets out of the corner that leaks and put a cart that rolls there instead. The cabinet was starting to fall apart with me moving it all the time:( I think I am ready for more whenever it comes now... will get hubby to reseal everything when it dries up.

No work on bathroom this week as we are still waiting for plumber to call back... glad it's not an emergency! Will call a different one tomorrow.

Had the heater on at the beginning of the week and now the AC is on... just Texas weather around here ya'll:)

Have an awesome week!!!!
Have Guild and Bee this week.



No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...