Sunday, March 11, 2018

Spring has started to show:)

Hi everybody!

What a busy week... I got to quilt 2 days, had the We Care Bee and then on Friday Pat and I headed to Dallas for the show and stayed to do the MABD on Sat. BUSY!!!

So I did a few items quilted:

Huong made this one for her niece.

Kind of an I Spy:) We used Modern Squares pantograph in light grey thread.

A nice comfy flannel for the back.

Elaine made this fall quilt .

Love the batiks she put in it.

Quilted loops all over.

My Millie rosette #5 is finished:) #6 is started and will be reds.

Elaine also made this snuggly flannel quilt.

I quilted curls all over.

Love the backing!

A male chemo quilt is all done.

Quilted loops and stars all over

LOVE this backing!!!

The new Tula is in my house:)

Made this chemo top at the We Care Bee... they supplied the kits and we supplied the labor:) Still needs to be finished but it's not due till April... wow....that's next month:)

My goodies from the Dallas Show.... lots of Kaffe for my Millie and the spray bottle is awesome!!!

And while we were in Dallas we got to deliver the secret quilt to Judy:)

Pat made this one using a Tula jelly roll:)

I just looped all over:)

Hopefully this next week will be quieter:) Only Lunch bunch and hopefully get a plumber to check all the plumbing the back bathroom since hubby got all the tile and sheet rock removed. It is all pretty much original so we thought we would rather be safe them sorry!!! Hope to get the sheet rock up next weekend:)

Have an awesome week!!!
Things are starting to bloom around here:) Yea!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lou. Hope everyone is quilting away. Give my regards to them. Will be thinking about you all next week when I go to my Scrapbasket Guild in Brownsburg, Indiana on Tuesday night. Take care.

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...