Sunday, March 4, 2018

March has arrived:)

The temps have warmed here in the South and the storm chances are on the increase:( Had a rough one come through Wed night with lots of thunder, lightening, and 3/4 in of rain most of it going sideways:( Did get a bit in the studio and had to clear out one of my cabinets and gave it away. It was getting pretty unstable with me moving it all the time:( I have ordered a 4 shelf cart that will be on wheels so took care of that:) So when this front blew through it kept blowing in Thursday and I was in it most of the day running errands and by the end of the day I was miserable:( Carried on through all day Friday until I started feeling better Sat... thinking cedar allergies:( UGH!!! Oh well life goes on and I will be back at the quilter Monday:)

Did get a few items done:)

Mary from our Dallas group mailed this one to me to quilt:)

Has a lot of fun playing:)

And you can see it on the backing:)

Such sweet kitties!!!

Judy Mc's Texas Flag.

Did you know it was Texas Birthday on March 2? 

LOTS of free motion quilting!!!

I made this... excuse me Bob!

For my daughter... she is  a big Jane Austen fan and attended the birthday party last year and is returning this year:) The pattern is from Elephantz... you can find all her beautiful patterns on Craftsy:)

Short week with a Bee mtg and a trip to Dallas Quilt Show:)
Ya'll have a terrific week!



No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...