Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful day! I celebrated on Thursday also when my son and the 2 grand daughters spent most of the afternoon with me:) Fun times!!! Today my daughter called and we caught up:)There were gift cards and chocolate covered strawberries involved also:)

Another busy week here... just not in quilting:(
Had lunch bunch  and went to the dentist for a crown and he did half the work because now I need to have a root canal first:( Seems to be the story of my life right now.... so Monday I get my teeth cleaned and on Wed I get the root canal. Another fun week:) LOL!!!

I did get a few things done:

First up is Brenda's Crown Royal quilt.

Meandered all over with a green thread.

Never have seen different colors of the bags always thought they were purple. Learned something new:)

Next is Kathy J's quilt for her grand son.

Loops quilted all over with King Tut Joseph's coat... one of my favorites!

Loved seeing all the different fabrics:)

Even a piano!

Great backing:)

Finally caught up on my Steam punk BOM.

Worked on them at Bee last week and then finished them up yesterday.

Rosette #8 is moving along nicely:)

Hope everyone has a great week!!!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...