Sunday, May 6, 2018

SO much better week!!!

Hi all:)

The bite is all healed and the rabies test came back negative... knew that already! His shots were up to date and he hadn't been messing with any wild animals.

I pretty much worked on one quilt all week... Dora flew in from NC just to bring me the quilt:) Really:) No not really:) She is visiting her SIL Dot and I knew the quilt was coming with her:)

I have also been getting my Guild challenges finished.....our art one is due on the 15th and the donation challenge is due next month. I know I am crazy but it is fun:) There will be pictures as soon as I can post them:)

OK on with the pictures:
This is Dora's wedding ring quilt.

Ruler and free hand work.... the flowers are all free hand and since nature never has the same exact flowers I am ok:) Right???

And surprise it's reversible also:)

Rosette #7 all done.....

I couldn't stand it any longer... I had to put all the rosettes on the poor empty design wall:) Can't put it lower as Bob does like to rearrange things. Looks awesome!!!!! Getting closer to the finish:)

Hope everyone has a great week... suppose to hit 90 tomorrow so our Spring is just about over:(
I am only home one day this week... busy busy!!!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, have a great week.

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...