Sunday, July 29, 2018

Busy Busy week:)

Hi everybody,

Got a lot of things finished up this week:)


Janice's Kitty quilt... and yes I did give it back to her after I was finished quilting it... LOL!

Had lots of fun quilting curlz on each kitty with matching thread:) They each had such a personality!

She had embroidered Jerry in the corner... he is taunting the poor babies!

Gray backing so you can really see the quilting:)

Hard to see but I quilted paw prints in the other 3 corners:)

Rosette 11a all done... have started the 12s and then to sew it all together:)

My biggest finish is Andrea's memory quilt made with all of her dad's shirts and pants.

Was definitely a challenge and I am SO happy with the end result!!

Hubby is holding it up so you can see it better:)

Yes there are even socks!

This sis the back.... bowling fabric, a baseball panel and more shirt fabric to get it the right size.


Had more scraps leftover so made her 2 pillows for her sons:)


My goodies I bought at the Quilt House in New Braunfels. They had a great show there and of course we had to visit the local shop! We also went to a new place for lunch... Buttermilk Cafe. Food and service were great! This all took place on Saturday. It was a 2ish hour drive there and on the way back we HAD to stop for pie at the Bluebonnet Cafe in Marble Falls. A fun filled day with great friends!!!

Friday was Bee and I will show you the steampunk blocks I got sewn after I get the centers on them:)

Poor Calli goes in for surgery on Thursday and the rest of the time I will be quilting:)

Have an awesome week!!!
Oh we are getting a cold front in tomorrow... temps drop in the 90's:)







No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...