Sunday, August 5, 2018

Not sure what happened to this weeK:)

The week got away from me... I had a sick day Monday,  quilted most of Tuesday, Wed quilted a bit and finally got my crown put on... they forgot about me:(

Thursday I was at vet office at 7:45 am to drop Calli off to get spayed, nails clipped, tail checked and get her boosters. That was fun! Tried to get hubby to catch her since she loves him more:) She tore him up with her nails:( So I finally caught her and stuffed her in the carrier... she is a bit wild:) Then went off to get groceries and take a nap. I got like 2 hours of sleep the night before... Jax and Waldo were NOT happy there was no food out and let me know it over and over again:( Brats! I got a call to pick her up at 2. She had a lovely cone on.... so when I opened her carrier she flopped around like a fresh caught fish on the ground:( Poor thing! She hid under my bed for about an hour or so to regain her strength and went into kitchen and flopped some more but by golly that cone was off! Was getting worried about her yesterday as she pretty much had been hiding and not eating much... this morning she ate and drank and joined us in the living in:) Yea!!!

Friday I went to Temple to visit my friend Rosemary who had ankle surgery and we had lunch together and did handwork:) Nice visit!

Yesterday hubby and I ran away:) LOL!!! Not far though:) We headed to Joann's in Rock Rock, IKEA, and then to Cabella's. Ate at Catfish Parlour in Georgetown on the way home. We usually go the back way home on 183 but the deputy wouldn't let go through because they had a grass fire they were battling:( So we took the long way home through Florence and Killeen. Oh and since 35 was a bit backed up after we left IKEA we got on 45/130 and it took us right to Cabella's:) Lovely! Also took it back to Georgetown! Definitely the way to go and worth the tolls!!!

So I have a few pictures for you:)

Margaret hand stitched these beautiful flowers!

Lots of curlz and outlining!

You can see the quilting on the backing especially!

This is what's still on the frame... hope to finish tomorrow!

5 more Steampunk blocks made:)

I have one more Rosette to make for Millie but have already started sewing the sections together:) Have to decide on the border fabrics next...Not home much this week:( Am heading to Plano Show on Friday and MABD on Saturday and then the long drive home:(

Hope ya'll have a great week!!!





No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...