Sunday, August 26, 2018

Much better and busier week!

The vertigo is all gone:) Of course the Chenopods are not and ragweed is starting to show up:( Oh well have upped my allergy meds and that seems to be working:)

I was home 3 days and got 1 quilt done:) Oh well I did get that done:) LOL!!! Thursday I had errands and eye appt... had to order new glasses:) Kinda happy about that since these are 3 years old!

Friday was Bee:) Almost have all the Steampunk blocks done:) Then need to sash. I did find backing fabric at $8.50 a yard and then 25% off that:) You need to check out Jordan Fabrics out of Oregon. They have great tutorials and fabric!

Saturday was hubby errand day... we bought him clothes, new living room furniture... couch, ottoman, and wing back chair for me:).... then to Home Depot for light and other goodies for hubby's room and hallway makeover. Oh and I ordered a new refrigerator that morning online at home depot ... it was almost 1/2 price:) Then to lunch and then to Ledgers our local  furniture store to get hubby a badly needed new recliner:) Everything of course had to be ordered... esp since I wanted them in a certain fabric:) So they will all be here in 4-6 weeks except the fridge... it will be here this week. So.... the living room has to be finished by then... good to have a deadline! Hubby will be taking a week off for vacation towards the end of September so we will gt it all done then:)  Then we went to friends house to play cards:) That was fun!

Today we headed to Cabella"s to pu hubby's ammo safe. He is one happy boy!!

I am home most of the week so am really hoping to get more then 1 quilt done but we will see since the next one is custom:)

Ok on with the pictures:


This is Gayle's quilt called Patio  by Happy Zombie.

Love the fabrics she used! I outlined most of the lilies so they pop!

You can really see it on the back:) Was fun to quilt!!!

Hope ya'll have a great week!!!








No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...