Sunday, August 19, 2018

Up and down week..

I truly mean up and down. The allergies have triggered vertigo so I am fine sitting still or laying down but once I am up and moving so is everything else:( UGH!!! It's an inner ear thing so more antihistamines... have had it before but it's been awhile:( Feels like your drunk without the wine drinking:(

I did get a few things done though...

Gayle made this runner for her church.

Just rays of love in the quilting!!!

Pat made this Doxie quilt as a gift for a visiting friend next month:)

Love that the pups are on the back also:) Just loop meander.

Ruth Ellen made this chemo quilt all from her scrap stash:) Awesome!

Just loop meander quilting.

As you can see just simple quilting this week since I don't know how long I would feel well enough to quilt. Have a more complex quilt loaded for this week already... high hopes:)

Millie is all done except for her fill in border pieces. I have ordered 3 yards of Kona Hyacinth for that:) So finished up the 3 Spargo birds I have been neglecting... I can sit and stitch all day:)

Only 9 more to go:)

I did start another embroidery project that has been patiently waiting in my cart... I am almost 1/2 way finished with it. It is a double hoop project and is coming out nicely... maybe it will be done next week??

Nothing going on in the remodel front... prob Labor Day weekend:)

Koko had a vet appt and all is well with her.... she had her surgery over  year ago now so was glad to hear all is well... still on special diet:(

Back to high temps and drought here:( Mother Nature tempted us for a bit:)

Hope you all have an awesome week!!!


No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...