Sunday, October 14, 2018

Normal Tx weather!

Meaning that one day it's in the 60's the next 80's and after a cold front passes through tonight the 40's:( UGH!!!! AC to heater all in one day... yup normal for TX!

I quilted a couple of days so not much to show here and went to Bee and got another Christmas gift almost finished:)

This is the second quilt from Tricia.
Very modern!

I quilted lines 1/4 in away and some in the ditch with matching thread. Kept it very linear!

Great backing!

Got a xstitch project ready for me for Christmas:)

This is what I worked on at Bee this week... it was a printed panel with horrible directions:( I was so glad to be sitting by someone that had sewn a lot of doll clothes:) Just some handwork to do and it will be done:)

Hubby's recliner is suppose to be delivered Tuesday afternoon:) YEA!!!

We have started prepping the kitchen cabinets for paint. Will need to construct a box type thing over the cabinets to fill it all in... there was paneling there when we moved in and I removed it all and displayed pretties for many years. I never realized all the extra cleaning you have to do:( So want to put that all back now but use bead board:) So if the weather is good next weekend we will get all our supplies and get started:) Would love to be all done with the kitchen by Christmas but not holding my breathe:) LOL!!!

Hope everyone has a great week and wear something warm!!!





No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...