Sunday, October 28, 2018

Some more rain and now warmer again:)

Hi all,

Got the heater checked out this week and I think the AC may be back on before the day is over... a cold front is due on wed and more rain... yea for us:( We got 2.5 in more last week. The ground has not dried yet:(

I got some quilting done and passed on Bee this week so I could work on my donation quilting a bit:)

First are the last 3 Spargo birds that I finished... only 3 more to go and they are all prepped:)

Brenda made this quilt on on the serger.
Interesting for sure!

I played with all the blocks:)

Looks great on the back:)

She also made this Civil War quilt.

Just loopd all over.

A good cuddle quilt!

Martha made this chemo quilt.

Just looped all over.

This top was donated to PL.

I couldn't just loop or stipple all over it was WAY too cute!!!

So it got a semi custom quilt:)
My chemo is quilted and trimmed just waiting for the binding...

Yesterday Hubby and I went to LaGrange to the Quilt Museum to see the Millifore and Kaffe display. The quilts were wonderful and there is a new quilt shop there.... Texas Quilt Barn. I found this fabric there and HAD to have some!!!! WAY too cute!!!

Home most of the week and with the weather changing midweek plan to get a few quilts done!

Have a great week ya'll!





No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...