Sunday, October 21, 2018

We are fine here in Central Texas:)

Hi All,

The title has to do with all the rain we got this past week! My house for over 7.5 inches... the rain gauge ran over so I am not exactly sure of the true amount. Was a VERY wet dreary week for us! We were SO happy to see the sun yesterday and it is out fully today:) The lakes are all full plus more right now:)

I stayed home and quilted... unfortunately I got wet every time I went in and out of the studio:(  But it doesn't rain enough to make a covered walkway! Oh and the studio stayed dry:) Finally!!!

Okay on with pics:

Erlene made this Hexie Garden quilt:)

You guys know I have a love of everything Hexie... wonder if there is a support group for that?

I used 24 different thread colors:) The petals are feathers and there are white lines in the background. Turned out stunning!!!!

Brenda made a Turning Twenty baby quilt.

Just loops all over:)

Is a sweet baby quilt!

Ok now onto a new addiction:) It's called 5D diamond Painting.You get a kit that has all the beads, tools, and canvas in it from Amazon or Michaels. Then you peel back the clear plastic off of the canvas and it is super sticky. Pick up a bead with tool and place on the right square. It is truly addicting!!! 

Here is a kinda side view. I am halfway done with the second cat and have ordered another:)Yes I need something else to work on:) LOL!!!!

Hope everyone has an awesome week!!! I have a quilt loaded for tomorrow already:)







No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...