Sunday, November 11, 2018

Winter is trying to sneak in:(

Has been a bit cooler the last few days... in fact in might freeze tonight:( It is sprinkling right now so hopefully all will be ok in the morning!

Busy week quilting, getting my Operation Christmas Child boxes finished up and went to Bee:)
My daughter also let us know she will be here next month before Christmas:) YEA!!!

So we worked on the kitchen some more this weekend... yesterday we bought everything we needed and today the space above the cabinets is all filled in. I once again have discovered I HATE doing mitered corners with trim! Looks good and we need more trim to finish up:) Different then what we had purchased... it is a deep black hole for sure!!!

MIL is doing much better... she was released Wed and is getting Hospice care now so that is a good thing!

Ok enough blabbing:) Here are the pictures:

Linda bought this at an estate sale in Dallas area for $5. Then I prettied it up for her:)

Lots of custom quilting:)

The back looks good to:)

Margaret made this sweet hand embroidered DOW gals:)

Ruler work and curlz:)

Love the gingham fabric!

Elaine's granddaughter made this quilt and shipped it to her from Utah I think so I can quilt it and she can pu at Christmas when she visits:)

She said to use only white thread:) I couldn't just meander all over so I custom quilted it only with white thread:)

I really like the way it turned out and hope she does too!!

I pu this kit at either the Dallas or Plano show this year and found it when I was cleaning out a cabinet so quickly made it:) I used wool scraps and the buttons came with it. 

I also found this almost finished snowflake ornament so finished it also:)

Another busy week is coming! Quilting, lunch bunch and a dental cleaning so far for this week:)

Hope everyone stays warm and gets a lot done this week!!!








No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...