Sunday, June 23, 2019

Happy Birthday to me:)

Yup it's my birthday today:) My daughter called and asked if I was 25 or 26? LOL!!!! Wouldn't want to do those years over again especially not in this time period!

Busy week... seems as if they all are lately.Had a guild  meeting. I did get some quilting done and also sewing:) What? Sewing? YEA!!! All I wanted for my birthday was to sew on Whitney:) After some to dos around the house yesterday I sewed and then again today:) That made me a VERY happy girl:)

So called the realtor on Monday and the workman showed up on Tuesday with their trailer. Wed they began demo. What a mess!!!! Glad there isn't anybody living in the house right now! The rest of the week has been sheetrock replacing and mudding. Not fun!!! Took 2 days for the gas company to turn the gas off...ugh! Now the countertop and sink can be removed. The garage door guy finally came and haven;'t heard anything back from them yet. Hoping they have some older used doors we can get installed as they will get painted anyway.  Why is everything so hard??

Bob went in for his yearly checkup and was back to work the next day:)

He is my under the quilt inspector:) LOL!!!!




Brenda made this sweet Sunbonnet quilt. Can you believe this is the first time ever to do cross hatching? Will be doing it more:)

Here is Sam:) With feathers all around the block.

And Sue:)

Backing shows off all the quilting!

The white and light grey flowers have been added:)

Brenda also made this Christmas quilt.

Loops in the fabric borders and snowflakes around the machine embroidery.

Love the backing fabric!

Yesterday I got my fox all stitched down. I used invisible thread...clear...on all the pieces with 60 weight bobbin thread in the bobbin and then did a zig zag all around him in red. Was really surprised I didn't have more trouble with the clear thread but Bianca did well:) I used her because she has the larger throat area and table.

Here are more Pfeffernusse pieces. All the gray are done and I have 234 more hourglass blocks to make...will get to more after I am done here.

2 more BOM done. Now I am only 1 block behind and it's a paper pieced one.

Have a gr.....eat week!!!!!





No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...