Sunday, June 9, 2019

Still June:)

Well I think that Summer has arrived no matter what the calendar says! Upper 90's today with a heat index of 110...yup it's here:(

I finished the king size and also got a little one done this week:) I have another loaded and am about 1/2 way with it:) Love when I can get things done!

I even got a bit of sewing done yesterday before heading to Grand Daughters Recital. She had performances in both so we went to both! Only got to spend a little time with her but a lot with the youngest:) Fun day!

Today we finished clearing out the shed and garage of MIL house. The lady finished cleaning it and we have 2 appts next week with Realtors. Have never sold a house so it will definitely be an adventure!

Okay onto the quilts.....
Peggy's king size quilt. It was a BOM from PHD Quilts in Waco.

Had a lot of fun quilting different things!

Love the border idea!

Backing was a Batik.

The center was my favorite!

Look at all that quilting! Only 29 bobbins worth:)

Close up of center medallion.

One of the stars...I like the way the flying geese look.

Janice made this beautiful red work wall hanging.

She did such a great job you would think it was machine done but the back told me it was hand done!

Here is the back....I did a lot of quilting on the little thing:)

I got time to work on my Pfeffernusse blocks on Whitney before the recital yesterday:)

And I have 10 of the 61 little flowers attached....only 51 more flowers and lots and lots of fillers!

Suppose to have some storms tonight:( Usual Texas Spring....um Summer weather:)
Have an awesome week!!!!




No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...