Sunday, July 28, 2019

August is around the corner!

Hard to believe it will be here next week already! Also no 100 degree days yet. The humidity is back after a lovely cold front came through this past week. Lows in the 60's and highs just in the 80's:) Hope winter will not be bad!!!

Busy week yet again! The house was put on the market Thursday morning and after 3 showings we have 2 offers:) We have decided and will sign the paperwork later today:) YEA!!! Then just 30 days and hopefully it will all be over!

I did get quite a bit of quilting done this week also:) Which is good since I won't have but maybe 1 day to quilt this coming week... a 2 day class and Trust things I really need to get done so lots of time on the phone.

On with pictures:

Yvonne made this from her sister's hand embroidered blocks.

I stitched around the horses and then put a frame inside the blocks.

Some ruler work and lots of freehand.

Pat W made this cat quilt for her grand daughter.

Love the kitty:)

Never thought to make my own fabric with decorative stitches! Great idea!


Loops and curls with a flannel backing. She made matching sheets and pillowcases also:)


Pat W again:)  Another grand daughter:)

Loops and curls again and then outlining and filling in on the Unicorn.

         Another flannel backing.

Foxy is finished:)

I took a Shannon Brinkley class a few months ago and got Foxy quilted this week and bound. It was a lot of fun so I do see another scrappy applique quilt in the near future!

Found the cutest fox fabric for the backing. He will go to Project Linus:)

My La Passion has grown a bit more:) I am still stitching filler flowers.

My Pfeffernusse by Bonnie Hunter has borders and the backing is ready. Now I need to get her quilted:)

Hubby had another dermatology surgery Friday...his other ear. He is doing okay but said he will NEVER go through this again! So he is wearing his hat and sunscreen...you heard it here first so I hope it actually happens!!!

Have an awesome week and stay cool!!!





No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...