Sunday, July 21, 2019

Quilt Show is done:)

This was a VERY busy week!!! Our Guild had their Quilt Show.... We setup on Wednesday...Hubby and I worked for about 6 hours....we also hung the beautiful quilts. Friday I attended show with friends and then yesterday Hubby and I went to take quilts down and to tear down. Lots of work but I think it was a success!!!
So Millie did not do as well as I thought she would:( Competition was tough!

She did get an Honorable Mention and was chosen for a Wildflower Award from the Diamond Quilting Bee. It is a sponsored award with $50:)

My Dresden got a first:)

She is a Crabapple Hill pattern:)

I did get one quilt done:) Brenda's Mylar Santa's.

Lots of curls and snowflakes.



The only treasures I bought at show....I was really good!!!

Have a quilt loaded to start tomorrow:)

MIL house almost finished should be on market this week:) YEA!!!!!
Pfeffernusse just needs her borders...one is the yellow from the show:) So hopefully next week you can see it.

Have a great week!




No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...