Sunday, August 4, 2019

August has arrived!

We are in the hottest month in the state of Texas but have only had a few 100 degree days so far. And we had rain early this morning??? Thunder, lightening, and an inch of rain. We SO needed it!!! Of course when the sun came out the humidity shot up also:( But that is Texas weather for ya!

So was busy all week but not much to show for it. Spent most of Monday on the phone getting things set up with the trust. Tuesday more of the same plus headaches:( Wednesday was errands and Thursday and Friday I was in class. Thursday was also inspection day for MIL house. We have a few things to fix but not too much:) YEA!

The class I took was The Poppins Bag class taught by Jamie Parker from Lampasas. Pattern is by Aunties Two. Great class and lots of fun and frustration:) Can you really have both? YES!!!


So here is the finished bag:

She is bright and huge!!!! Will use her as an overnight bag when we travel:)

I am a glutton for punishment since I did buy the kit for the one a little smaller than this one.
And yes.....cat approved:) :)!!

KoKo jumped right in:)

My Jen Kingwell Trees quilt top is starting to come together. I had sewn all the trunks on last weekend.

I updated my LOVE ME wall:) LOL!!!

Have a great week and get to sewing...and me to quilting:) LOL!!!!






No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...