Sunday, August 11, 2019

Bad news and also some awesome news:)

Okay first out with the bad....the buyer terminated her contract to buy MIL house:( She found something closer to where she wanted to be so we are back on the market...ugh! She only had 5 more hours  before we would collect some $. I could say I wish her well but I am more thinking I hope she doesn't get that house:) LOL!!!

The most awesome news???? I put a down payment on the computer system for my longarm:) YYYEEEEAAA!!!! Hubby and I went to Plano Quilt Show on Friday because I knew Nolting would be there. They answered all my questions and money was given:) Yesterday I ordered the tablet and got it today so now I just have to wait.....Missy will come down and install the new carriage and the software and get it all up and running:) I am thinking 3-4 weeks:) WHOOOO!!!

The show was also very nice:) Lots of quilts and vendors...I only bought a few fat quarters after Nolting.

I did get some quilting done this week and the life insurance policies are now linked to our Trust...that was the easiest!

Okay pictures:

Elaine pieced this quilt for a friend who can no longer sew:( There are signature blocks scattered throughout.

The wreath almost looks like a computer did it??? Nope all freehand:)

Lots of ruler and freehand throughout.

Plain backing so you can really see the quilting.

Here are my Plano Show purchases. Seemed odd that after spending big $ all I got was a yellow receipt. The fats are for a sailboat quilt I want to make.

My Jen Kingwell The Avenue quilt top is all done:) Will go into my computer quilting pile.

Home a lot this week so am hoping to get a few quilts finished:)
Have an awesome week and if you are in the hot zone...possible 104 this week but it will feel like 108...stay hydrated and cool!!!!







No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...