Sunday, August 18, 2019

Time is flying by!!!

Hi All,

Thankfully school starts on Tuesday:) Will be nice to run errands in a quieter environment:) LOL!

Have good news....we are under contract with MIL house again:) Pretty sure it will go through this time...at least I am really hoping!!!

Was home most of the week so got 1 quilt done and started another. I also had to get a massage. My right shoulder, neck, arm and wrist were hurting SO much! She worked me over pretty good for 30 min and I am feeling SO much better! I go back next week for a 90 min session. Love not having to take Tylenol and Ibuprofen every 4 hours! It's all the ruler work I have been doing the last few weeks. Hurt like this after all the show quilts. Think it may be a weekly or biweekly thing:)

Busy week coming up so am hoping to get 1 quilt finished:)

Here are pictures:

This is Elaine's friendship quilt.

Most of the signatures are from 2017.

Fun playing with all the different blocks.

Once again reversible:) LOL!

This is on the frame now....

I am cutting lots of green fabrics from my scraps for Emerald City by Bonnie Hunter:)

Here is a picture of it:) It is out of her newest book String Frenzy.

Have a great week and sew sew sew!!!!





No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...