Sunday, September 8, 2019

Summer has returned!

All I hear about on TV and radio is pumpkin spice this and that??? I am not a fan but it usually signals Fall is around the corner...well in Texas that is SO not true! We have a high pressure that is building up all the heat and we are back to 100 degrees:( Good part...less mowing...bad part...hot!
Oh and Ragweed is out big time:( Yes my Fall seasonal allergy is already kicking me in the butt:(
NP gave me a presc for FloNase and it is helping but the headaches are still here:( Go back on the 23rd and will see if I can get presc Zyrtec.

So the week went really fast!!! Monday was a holiday and I took it! Turned into a sick day sadly. Tuesday and Wednesday I quilted. Thursday errands. Friday mammogram and Handsome had a vet appt. Saturday I quilted some more.

House update: We were to close on the 12th but....it got pushed to the 19th. Had electrician out yesterday doing all is repairs on the amendment statement. He has one more thing to do and I need the contractor to come back and fix some small things. At least it is almost over!!!! Well at least I hope it is!

Next week is busy as well...Hubby has only 49 more work days!!! I am really getting excited for him and us:)

This is what's on the frame.

I have been sneaking in some string piecing on Bonnie Hunters Emerald City.

Here is my LaPassion so far. I have 1344 pieces sewn out of the 17000+. Guess that won't get finished this year:) LOL!!!!

Hope you all have an awesome and cool week!



No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...