Sunday, September 15, 2019

Looks like Fall

Hi All,

Beginning to look like Fall here with all the leaves falling. We got a good shower early in the week...had moved my rain gauge so did not get how much:( Maybe next time as we are to get more rain this week:)

Another busy week...seems as if they all are:)

Monday quilted in the morning then hubby and I went to SS office. It is getting close:) 44 more work days. Tuesday quilted in the morning and then had lunch bunch. Wednesday Rosemary came over and we went to lunch then to QIY for stash enhancement:) Thursday was errands...haircut, groceries, and massage. Friday more quilting:) Yea! I also quilted on Sat...computerized.

So here is what I got done:

Hereis the back of Erlene's Cacti quilt.

And ta da here is the front.

I snuck in a spiderweb and a spider:)

There are 2 dragonflies here...somewhere:)

Just a few close up shots.

Two butterflies are hiding in here.

Another closeup.

And the last closeup. Lots of prickly things were happening! And I didn't get stabbed once:)

A Project Linus quilt.

New computer design:)

Finally got one of the Chemo quilts finished.

Another computer design...one of my all time favorite pantos Featherization. SO glad they had it digital!

Here is the back...love this pattern!

Another...surprise.... busy week coming up:) 
We also hope to close on MIL house this week:)
I do plan to get my first full size quilt quilted with the computer:)

Have a great week!





No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...