Monday, September 30, 2019

End of September

Hard to believe tomorrow is October! The leaves are falling... mostly due to no rain.. and the temperatures are dropping...lower 90's now:) LOL! Surprised some states got snow! Wow!

It was yet another busy week...

Monday clinic appt...I am all good:) Go back in 6 months. Also loaded and started quilting
.
Tuesday quilted:)

Wednesday quilted in the morning and finished the quilt:) Then met with Rosemary in HH to see
Downtown Abbey movie. Not as good as I had hoped but was fun!

Thursday was errands day and loaded another quilt

Friday I quilted some but allergies were really hitting me hard so finished early.

Saturday Hubby and I vegged out in front of tv watching movies and I did handwork.

Sunday the granddaughters and their parents:) met us at theatre in town and we watched Abominable...such a sweet movie! All the adults got teared up:) Then they came over and we spent the whole afternoon with them...we were exhausted and the cats were mostly hiding. Calli seems to be traumatized the most. She keeps running from window to window this morning and meowing:( Guess she is looking for them and telling me to not let them back in:) LOL!!!!

I don't know if you guys know but my MIL house is right next door to us. So we watched the new owners move in and Hubby helped them with the riding lawnmower on Friday. They are mostly quiet ..which is good as they both work and the kids are in school:) I haven't met them yet.

So on with the pictures:
Fran made this Wedding Cake quilt all from batiks.

Love all the colors! I made layers in the cakes and curlz all around.

Great backing!

I have another finished but it is for her birthday party next weekend so you will have to wait on that one:) LOL Linda!
Have a great week...I am home only 3 days this week and we will be on the road next weekend so I might be late again:)



No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...