Sunday, September 1, 2019

Hi All!!!

What an awesome week and I did actually get a few things done:) LOL!!!

Monday was vampire day...had my blood work done...Tuesday Missy came to set up my computer to quilter:) Wednesday I ran errands and then played:) Thursday KoKo had her yearly vet appt and I had a massage:) Oh and I played! Friday...well I played:) LOL!!! And the same for the weekend so far! I am about done with edge to edge for a bit! I have the quilter ready to work on some custom this week.

There are a lot of pictures!!! So I better get going!


Dazi before Missy.....




My long practice piece. Learned a lot and also did a few things wrong but that is part of the process!!!



These were all designs that came with program except ones that I bought. I have now purchased 2:) They are like machine embroidery designs...you can never have enough:)

In fact I think that because I know how to do Machine Embroidery helped me a lot!

I picked up a  few quilts from Dot to practice on real items.

I think this is a table topper for Christmas.

I did ornaments in red thread.

Next is a sweet Kitty quilt for PL.

Yup stitched kitties:)


Didn't get it quite lined up correctly...had to go read manual...I know I never do that:) LOL!!!
I always say directions are suggestions but this time I actually did read:)

Next up was a Western quilt also for PL from Dot. You can see the pattern that it is stitching out.

Hubby has found his retirement job...watching Dazi work while I sew:) LOL!!! He was mesmerized!
You can also see some of the wires and the tablet setup that are new to Dazi.

All finished with a boots and cowboy hat pattern... the second one I purchased:)


 
Nice closeup of quilting. I used King Tut variegated thread on this one.


Can't see much on the back though.

Last one from Dot for PL.

Turned out okay but I had pattern issues...knew what I did after I started but hard to fix...oh well practice makes better...never perfect!


I used a pattern called Jesters that I purchased.

So everything is ready for custom quilting starting Tuesday...tomorrow is a holiday and I plan to sew sew sew!!!

I will still be doing mostly custom but am now ready for more edge to edge for some of my quilts and donation quilts. I know one day I will not be able to stand for hours custom quilting so I can still get mine out plus maybe hubby will get the hang of it and start doing some?  Time will tell....only 54 more work days for him!

Have an awesome week!!!!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...