Sunday, November 24, 2019

Survived the first week:)

LOL!!! It really just feels like he was on vacation this week...I have a feeling it won't seem real until after the holidays! He has been very helpful and I have an ongoing list of things we need to do for the week:) Out of 12 items for this week we got 10 done...the other 2 may be on the list for a few weeks.

I got the computer up and running so quilted a PL to test it out. No issues:) There were only...and I mean only...4 hours taken up to do computer updates:( UGH!!! Wasted most of the day! But it is all good now and I have a note reminding me to check for updates:)

I did get a client quilt finished and another loaded and am about 1/2 way through it:) Hope to finish next week and then just one more quick one and I will be done for the year:) Nice to get done early and not be stressed out!

On with the pics!


Nancy made this for her granddaughter. She is making a quilt for each grandchild when they graduate high school. She will officially graduate in Dec but is visiting for Thanksgiving so it will be gifted then:)

All she wanted was red, black, and green as her colors.

I used the computerized Featheration design in black to quilt it. Love the backing fabric!!!

This is the PL I quilted:) My 8 yo granddaughter said she didn't like princesses or purple anymore so I made a PL instead of a pillowcase:)

Digital quilting with light purple thread.

Backing I have had in my stash a long long time!!! Think I used it for the 8 yo bedding when she was born:)

This is what's on the frame now:)

Making Bianca work some today:)

Hope you have a great week and Happy Thanksgiving to you!!!



No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...