Sunday, November 22, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving!

 Hi All,

Did you miss me last week? LOL! I am trying to get you used to me not writing. I will skip next week since it is a holiday and I won't be getting too much done this week. Our son and his family are coming over and I will need the day before to prep and the day after to recover:) LOL! But there will be some quilting done:)

I had a wonderful time Tuesday at our first retreat... MPR. There were 20 of us somewhat socially distanced:) Lots of laughter and food:) LOL! Oh and some sewing did actually get done:) Fun times!!! Already signed up for the next one:)

I got my eyes examined on Friday and yup I am getting older:( I have a floater in the left eye and the start of a cataract in the right eye:( UGH!!! Good news is I got a new pair of glasses ordered!

I got in a preordered mask panel Friday and got them all cut out and the kid ones are all done... now on to the grownups:) They are all holiday designs. I bought them at: https://fortworthfabricstudio.com/products/safety-first-face-mask-panel-holiday-edition-bundle I did not get the bundle only 2 panels. Figure if we have to wear masks at least have some fun with them!

We celebrated Hubby's Bday last week and we went to Georgetown for his catfish meal:) Was a nice drive. Just there and back. Oh and it started real early... our doorbell rang at 1:50. Then a hard knock and another ring. I looked out the window and saw my neighbor talking to a policeman. Hubby answered the door... the deck on the house behind us was on fire and we needed to stay in the living room. Well we immediately looked out the back window and it was out already. So we went back to bed. UGH! First fire since we have been in this house.. almost 40 years. The granddaughters called and sang and our daughter called. Son took him out to lunch while I was at the retreat. So he had a nice week.


Ok so a few pictures:

Charlotte made this quilt for her niece using her mother's scraps.
She had always planned to make her a quilt but her time ran out before she could.

She requested feathers:) 

Love how this huge memory quilt turned out!!!


Jill made this EPP quilt.



The quilting added SO much to it!!!

Love the backing!


Well need to load a quilt for tomorrow and get the rest of the masks made.

Have an awesome week!!!





No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...