Sunday, November 8, 2020

This week flew by!

 Hi All,

Hope you had a  awesome week!

We got a lot done since it was Dazi and Hubby quilting:) There are just a few more big quilts for the year and then I am done! I am officially closing Dec. 31:)

I am writing this a bit earlier in the day as the son and girls are coming over:) He wants to drive Hubby's 56:) Speaking of the 56... Hubby went to Ribs and Rods in Temple last night and put the car in the show and won an award:) YEA!!! I stayed home so he could stay as long as he wanted:) Aren't I nice:) LOL!


Here are all the pictures. Sorry... you probably won't get any pictures next week as I have a big custom loaded to work on:)

Dot made a Project Linus quilt.

We quilted the orange flowers E2E.

A table topper that Dot made.

Another edge to edge design called cinnamon.

A table runner made by Dot for her DIL.

Poinsettia's edge to edge.

Love Dot's house quilt!

We used Fluffy edge to edge design.

Margaret's snowman quilt for her daughter.

Of course snowflakes E2E.

Elaine gave me these 5 panels to quilt. I sewed all the tops, backs, and batting pieces together and then loaded them. Made it SO much easier!

We quilted them with a star and swirls design E2E.

Then I cut them all apart.

Well we broke a needle at the very end of the last quilt... it hit hubby in the cheek:( He is ok. So I loaded this PL just to see if there were any adjustments to make before I started a client quilt.

No issues. I just looped all over.

This is my bed after I got up this morning:) LOL!
Number 7.. Handsome.. was in the living room with me:)
There is starting in the front: Cali, to the right is Max, above him is Waldo, then Gemma, Jax, and on my pillow is KoKo.
There were 2 left and I had to move them to make the bed:)

Have an awesome week and sew sew sew!




No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...