Sunday, November 1, 2020

November:)

 Hi All,

It is finally November. This year is almost over:)

This week had the coldest temps so far! So glad I had the heater maintenance done on Monday cuz ew were using it after they left! BRRR!!! Made me wish for summer temps! Good news my winter clothes from last year fit better then they did:) Means WW is working:)

I got a bit of quilting done. Took Thursday- Sunday off and did handwork or sewed some. A nice break! Computer quilting will continue this week.

Hope you had a nice Halloween! We went to cousin's house again but with less people... just family this year. Lots of fun!!! Bet you can't guess my costume????

LOL! Yup a cat lady:)
Thank you Rosemary for the loan of the robe:)

On with the quilting pictures:

This is only Donna's 9th quilt. Wow is all I can say!
She has some awesome teachers!

The girls are the cutest ever! I did a lot of ruler work and freehand quilting.

Love when the backing is scrappy!

Our practice PL.

We used Prism E2E design.

Margaret also got Prism design in a lovely turquoise thread.

Batik half square triangles.

Love the backing fabric!

Bob was definitely the smart one when the cold front came in:)
He was nice and toasty! And he had spent a few nights outside before it came..

Suppose to warm up in the 70's most of the week but still cool in the evenings. I am ok with that!
Have an awesome week and keep sewing!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...