June 9, 2013

We had glorious rain this morning!!! Almost an inch! I was just about to give in and have to water the yard:(  I did try to water the flowers in the front last week... turned the soaker hose on at 6 and then forgot about
it:( My neighbor came over and told us we had a water leak... nope after 4 hours of watering I guess it will run into the neighbor's yard and down the street? Wow! I really don't know where my mind goes some days:)

Maybe because I quilted for 4 days ???? I will not keep you in suspense anymore:)

This is another one of Elaine's Scrappy Christmas quilts:) Poor thing got attacked by a magazine and got a hemotoma on her foot. It looks like a golf ball on the top of her foot:(

I just did a Christmas panto with red and green vaiagated thread.

Here's the back...too cute!!!!

 

This is Dolly's Irish Cahin quilt.

What fun to quilt this one!!!! I had to mark pretty much all of it with the selected designs.

Here is a pic of the back...the only freehand were the small loops:)
It is a wedding gift.
 
I also quilted a baby blanket for my friend Pat and 2 Project Linus Quilts. I told Dazi she would get a few days off to rest:)
 
I have Bree working today:) I need to make 2 mug rugs for Father's Day which is fast approaching! The Mother In Law has a Bday on Wed so I will ship both out tomorrow....I hope! She is getting a small twsiter heart I have posted earlier.
 
June is a VERY busy Bday month for us!!!! There are 7 birthdays and 2 anniversarys. And that includes my birthday too:)
 
Hope you are all getting some sewing done this week with summer vaca starting!

Comments

Great quilting on those quilts! Love the Christmas panto!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy October!!!!

Feb 2, 2013