Monday, June 17, 2013

Bee Field Trip Pics:)

Okay Kathy emailed these last night:
 

Here we are in front of the Quilt Museum door:)
From left to right: Diane, Rosemary, Kathy, and me:)
 
Even though it's not allowed to take pictures the lady in charge took one of us in front of the Mighty Oak quilt. It was made in 2005 and the maker is no longer with us. I went back a few times and always saw something different each time I went. They are her original designs and the crazy patch has lots of hidden treasures:) Brenda got to get in this picture with us:)
 

Rosemary and I caught looking at the yarn at the Quilted Skein:)
 
Kathy went crazy when she saw this rooster outside of the Gerline's Quilt Shoppe so we had to pose and be still while lots of little grasshoppers jumped all over us! Lucky Brenda got to take the picture away from the critters:) Oh and it felt like 100+ in the sun!


 
We are at Meme's Quilts now:)
I was talking to this gal about her computerized quilter. Learned a lot but still won't get one. I do way too much custom work:)
 
This is the shop owner Dorothy showing us her newest pattern she designed. She hates waste so everything is done WOF. That is me holding the flimsy:)
 
Wish you could of all gone with us on our field trip...maybe next time:)
 
 

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...