Saturday, July 20, 2013

July 20, 2013

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!

We got 4.5 inches of rain this week:) WOW! It never rains in July in Texas! Needless to say we are thrilled! Of course all the grass is green and growing so hubby will have to mow soon.

Hubby arrived a bit early on Mon and was back to work on Tues:) FIL is doing amazing! He is back to himself and so SIL is getting them ready to travel:) yea!!!!! We are thinking beginning of Aug so I better get their house cleaned:) No one has been in it for a year and a half so I bet the spiders have taken over. Thinking I will hire someone:)

I got some quilting done this week:)


This is Dot's Bluebonnet quilt:)


She is giving it to the Music Minister and his wife that are leaving her church.
I also quilted a Project Linus quilt for her:)

 

Got grand daughters quilt finished. Well one of them:)

That is Kimmy in the pocket.
She has red hair just like her Nana:)


Here is her other quilt with the borders sewed on. Plan on quilting it this weekend:) This is the ABC quilt from the S is for Stitch book.

 
This is my Modern Curve quilt progress. I am working on sewing the curved sashings:) So glad I have a large design wall:)

 
Hope you all have a Sew wonderful week!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...