Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 7, 2013

Hope everybody had a great Fourth of July! Ours was nice and quiet:)

Hubby is back in Florida taking care of his parents. His dad is back in the hospital with fluid around his lungs. He is in good spirits and feeling better.
It was a whirlwind Friday as we were shopping and got the call. I had hubby on a 12:05 flight out and he was in Fl at 8 that night. Talk about fast packing:)

No quilting got done this week but I did get some sewing done:) yea! I will be working out Dazi today and most of the week:) I also have all the alphabet blocks stitched for grand daughters quilt. Need to cut and start adding borders.... so much to do!

This is the Curved Blocks I have been making from Sew Kind of Wonderful. Just need to make the sashing which means I need to order more fabric:) I am thinking orange and gray curved sashing.

My Chevron quilt all cut and ready to sew together:) yea! Thank you for the white fabric Lori Beth! I had just enough:)

Ok so my 6" hoop broke so Jax decided he needed to do some hooping himself:)

Yea double hoops:) My daughter would be So proud!

KoKo wants to try:) You can tell Jax is telling her how to:)

All tuckered out among his toys!

This is how KoKo likes to lay every night.
 
Happy sewing and Please stay cool!!!!!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...