Sunday, August 4, 2013

Aug 3, 2013

Wow August is here? That means kids will be back in school and Christmas is coming. I better get busy:) How about you?

The in laws hit the road tomorrow and will arrive sometime next Sunday. They will go a few hundred miles a day and then spend 2 days in Biloxi to gamble and spend time with my daughter:) We have the house ready just need to wash the outside down and mow:) yea!!!! I hired a sweet lady to clean for me me:) I am getting wiser:) haha!

I had a VERY productive week:) Too hot to do anything else:)

First up is Marylyn's Texas quilt:) Remember it was on the frame last week. I got it finished:)

I did paisley filler around all the letters.

She wanted a 1/4 in outline around each Prairie Point so I got to play with a ruler. Was pretty easy and then I filled it with loops.

Here is the back. She loved it and that is all that matters:) yea!

Next up is Heidi's baby quilt.

Did a loop meander all over.

She used a sweet flannel on the back.

This is Sue's Hidden Star quilt.


She chose Maggie's Roses Pantograph with Ocean mist thread.
Great choices!

The back is prettier then the front:) Not really!

This is Kem's baby quilt for her grand daughter Piper.

She let me play so I looped all through the white and really made the zigs or are they zags stand out:)

You can see the quilting better on the back.

Here are this months Toes in the Sand BOM's. I thought I better get them done before the next one arrives:)
Jaybird Quilts has a new ruler and 3 new patterns that go with it coming out soon:) Oh oh!

Here are a few of my Medallion blocks. Not sure about the white ones yet but there will be more. If I don't like them I can always out them on the back:)
 
Hope you all have a SEW Wonderful week!!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...