Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013!

Hope everybody is all finished with their shopping and wrapping and are now baking:) We are going light on the baking as hubby and I both lost that precious weight and don't want it back just yet:) That doesn't mean we won't indulge a bit this coming week:)
The in laws are doing great! SIL left on Wed and they are on their own. He is back to driving... I know a bit scary but they are in Fl where they all drive  about the same:)
It was SO nice to have the week off from customer quilts:) I have my snowman quilt about 1/2 way quilted and am hoping to finish it today or tomorrow:) So there will be a picture next week for sure!
Since there wasn't much "work" being done I took pictures of my workspace we call the studio:)
                                    View when you walk in on the left.
On the right Dazi. The large white cabinets store my fabric, customer and my tops.

View from the back to the door. There is Bree.

My design wall. The little cabinets hold all my quilting thread:)

No it's really not this clean but remember I did a big purge and decluttered it all? Love it!!!!

I did get my MIL table runner quilted and in the mail:)

I had never done feathers in corners so it was great fun!

This is the block I won from the 100 Blocks magazine from Quiltmaker many years ago.

And the back:)

My 2 BOM from Toes in the Sand.

And a box of reindeer candy canes. This is a machine embroidery design from Embroidery Garden.

A closeup of the little darlings:) Had a great time making them and everyone loved them!
 
Have had a few people ask how to comment on the blog. I figured out the problem. You are probably getting the blog by email so first scroll to the end of the email and click on the blue Lou's Quiltn Corner. That will take you to the actual blog. Then scroll down to the end of the posting until you see a blue No Comments or it may say Comments depending on if I had any comments. Click that and you should be able to comment now:) Please comment as much as you like! I love reading them!
 
 
Found this on Cat Patch Blog!
 
Here is wishing you and yours a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

1 comment:

Giraffelady said...

The studio looks amazing. I hope I get a chance to see it before you are buried in quilts again.

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...