Sunday, January 26, 2014

Jan 26, 2014

What a week of weather we had!!! It was in the 70's last weekend, then snow and sleet and today back in the 70s. There is that old saying that is holding true this year.... Texas weather... wait a minute and it will change:)
Tomorrow it will drop again to freezing and below for a few days. Not a big chance of snow or anything but you never know!
It did keep me home and sewing and quilting:)

I was honored to have Daryl at Patchouli Moon Studio feature my Owl quilt on her blog. Check it out!

http://patchouli-moon-studio.blogspot.com/2014/01/knit-owls-on-quilt.html#comment-form

I need to come up for a name for it for the local quilt show in March. I am thinking Whoooolala! Any ideas?

Ok here are pictures of my week:


There are some awesome icicles on my hummingbird bush.

Look at this long one!!!!

Picture of my back yard dusted with snow.

The walkway to my studio. Was a bit slippery but I took baby steps:)
 

Down the street view. My hubby's new truck:)

 

View through my studio window.

In laws front yard. We got about 1/2 of snow and there was sleet underneath it. Lots of accidents!
 
This is what the babies did during all that snow:)

I had an embroidery order:) She will back it with dark purple fuzzy fabric:)

This is Gayle's Abby's Jacks quilt.

A closeup of the quilting.

Just LOVE the backing fabric!!!!!

Another closeup of the quilting. All done free motion:)

Here is Jax guarding my daughter's Dr Who quilt until I can get the binding sewn down:) It is finished and will get UPS'd tomorrow so no picture until next week. Ha ha!!! I know you were looking Kayla:)
 
I also got the bindings on the pumpkin and grand daughters quilts... will post next week as I already have enough pictures for today:)
 
Have an awesome week!!!!
 
 
 



No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...