Sunday, January 5, 2014

Jan 5, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Bet you all have your resolutions written down and memorized:) My resolution every year is to not have any:) No disappointments then:) Ha ha!
Been a busy running around week:) Daughter flew in on New Years day and will be here until Wed:) Have been antiquing and going to Goodwill's and thrift shops:)  We have also been hand embroidering the Dr Who Dr's. She is a big fan and I found these online so we have en stitching every night:) I will make it into a wall hanging or her and ship it later:) Yes there will be pictures:)


I did get one quilt done before her arrival:
This is my 30's BOM we did as a group.

I bought the pattern set after the BOM was done and used all my own fabrics. I only had to buy the border, some of the solid borders, and the backing.

The ladybug buttons were a fun addition:) See them flying by the flowers?

This is the center medallion. All the quilting was free motion.

Here is the backing. Just plain white muslin.

KoKo wants to help with the binding:)
 
Have an awesome week!!!! It is cold here but NO snow!!!! Suppose to get to 109 tonight...BBBRRRR!!!!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...