Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sept 20, 2014

Well summer has come back with a vengeance... where oh where is our cool weather???? Oh we had a bunch of rain... more than an inch and now the humidity is really thick!!!!!!!

I did get quite a bit done this week even though I was on duty) MIL had another UTI?? I know!!!! I caught it VERY early... the Dr didn't think that was what she had... well duh! You would think he would just give me a prescription over the phone.... oh well......she is feeling better but while she slept I sewed:)

First is Karen's quilt. She started quilting it and then had tension problems....
I got it done before I went on duty.

I got to finish it anyway I wanted:) I love big swirls!

Neat backing fabric!

TA DA!!!!! My Park Bench BOM is all done:)
Finished it last Sunday:)
 

I love that the background fabrics are not the same.....

Nicely draped over a bench:) Now it is in the closet waiting to be quilted..... there are many friends in there with her:)
 

Disappearing hourglass blocks.... this will become a Project Linus quilt.
 

Crabapple Hill pattern.. love them SO much! Haven't decided what to make yet.....any ideas?

This is a pinwheel quilt that was a kit Pat bought many years ago. Everything was cut so it was pretty easy to assemble.

Love the 3D effect!

Comma leftovers... Project Linus.

More scraps for a Project Linus.

Still more..... These are Botanics.

LOVE the Disappearing Pinwheel WAY more than the Disappearing Hourglass. It is becoming another Project Linus quit
 

I had this finished but someone...Delyte .... hadn't received it yet because Pat was doing the binding for her.

She got it Wednesday at Lunch Bunch... I couldn't go:(Someone had given her the flimsy and  quilted it for her.

Red backing...perfect!
 
Well only 10 more days and I will be free again to get into trouble:) ha ha!!!!
Delyte has my bail $....
Have a great week!!!!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...