Sunday, February 15, 2015

Feb 15, 2015

Happy Day After Valentine's Day!

Hope you got all the chocolate you wanted:) I got a nice gift card to the local Nedlewerks store:) yea!!!! We didn't go out to eat but I did send hubby to gun range for the day and I sewed:) Today however we went out to eat and to find the airport I will be flying out of in Waco. Easy to find... I am hoping it will be that easy when I fly out.... it will be 6 am so darkness will change the layout for me:(

Got a few items quilted and finished up:)

Carolla's nephew's quilt. It will be going to Germany at the end of the month.

Nice football field panel.

Simple quilting and love the backing fabric!!!

Carolla's UT wallhanging.

Of course love the fabrics!!!! Easy free motion quilting.

Hook Em'

Cute baby quilt from Pat.

Had fun using some fills for it.

Love that orange backing!!!!

My new Block of the Month..... Aren't those fabrics just beautiful????

Here are the first 2 blocks
 

Made this cute needle book for ... ME!!!!

It was a kit so all there was to do was sew it together.

Quilted another one of mine. This is Radio Waves by Jaybird quilts.

Was going to do a modern pantograph on it but then just played:)

 
Love the way you can see the textures on the back! It is all bound and the cats have approved it:)

Sorry still can't move pics... this is my almost finished Illusions top from Missouri Star. I have taken 1 row off the bottom and side and like it better. I call it Grunge Illusions... I used a Grunge Layer cake:) Now to sew it all together:)
 
We may have some snow flurries Tuesday:( UGH!!!! Am heading to Austin on Thursday for Quilt Con!!!! Am excited!!!
 
Enjoy your week and stay war, safe, and sew on!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...