Sunday, February 8, 2015

Feb 8, 2015

Yes I am back again:) haha!!! I have more pictures to share with you:)
First up is a Project Linus quilt from Dot.

Another sweet Project Linus quilt from Dot.

Megan's Loralie Nurses quilt.

Love all the saying and the nurses are so cute!!!

Here's the backing....

Gayle did Quiltville's mystery quilt this year. It is called Illusions.

SO busy but a great use of your scraps!

Love the border! She just wanted an all over meander and I did loops.

Here is the backing .


Made a sweet little Valentine's day pillow... wanted to frame it but couldn't find the right size frame. So just changed the plan.
I quilted one of my own:) This is a kit that had been hiding for a year or maybe more:)

Love the Cool Kats!

  I know the backing doesn't really go with the front but it was just too cute!
 
My Flowering Snowball quilt all finished. All the fabrics are from Cotton and Steels first line.

It is hand pieced and  hand quilted. Love the new modern way of hand quilting!

This really shows the quilting

Draped it across the bench but still haven't figured out how to flip pics yet:(
 
Well that's all until next week:) have a few customer quilts I am working on and also a new felt project:)
 
We are all doing good and my daughter has a verbal contract to sell her house:) yea!!!! They have to be in Ohio next month to start his new job:)

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...