Sunday, August 2, 2015

Aug 2, 2015

Well hello Hot August!!!! Has been 100 a few days with more on the way:( Summer has finally arrived in Texas! This is the time of year when we run from one ac building to the next:) ha ha!!! No really we do that:)

All well here just allergies... I know with the dry conditions you would think there is nothing blooming... wrong! Chenopods? Wouldn't know what they looked like if I ran into them.... but they know me:( More allergy meds everyday but pushing on:)

Another busy week at the quilter:)

This was the last of Marlene's quilts. She has them all now :)

Just love how she used the border fabric! Had to add a tree in the corners:)

Cute fabrics!!!!

Love the backing! I used to collect Santa's so still have a weakness for them:)

Gayle made this sweet quilt.

Love the colors and of course the quilting:) hee hee!

Backing... you can see the free hand flowers I did in the borders.
 
Got Pat's finished... I made the blocks for her for Christmas and then made her sew them together:) I know really mean:)
 

She made a cute runner/wall hanging.

Curlz in the blocks:)

Linda W's orange quilt.... what more can I say?

Loops all over....

 
She pieced her backing.

Maleah's Wilderness quilt.

Did a pantograph of leaves all over. You really can't see it here but.....

 
You can see them here:) Will ship out to GA on Monday:)

Another set of blocks:)

Side view.

The start of my daughter's Tardis quilt. If you are a Dr Who fan you will know:)
 
Well back at it:) Have a few Project Linus quilts to get done today and then back to customer quilts:) There are only 10 in the closet:) yea!!!! Now....um..... wonder if more will come???? Sure hope so!
 
Have an awesome week and if it's hot where you are stay cool!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...