Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Whoooooo figured out how to upload pics:)

Just me again:) Figured it out:) Have to use Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer if you were wondering:)
So on with the pictures:)


My daughter's Tardis quilt top is all done... now to put in line for quilting:)

Dot made this adorable Red work Christmas quilt.. too cute!

I pretty much kept it simple by outlining the red work and playing in all the sashings:)

Sweet backing:)


Carola made this really neat Texas quilt. She appliqued the scenes.

I pretty much outlined and filled in with different fillers.



You can see the quilting on the backing better.


Carola's Texas flag. Love this pattern!!!!

Filled in each color area with a different filler.

Really can see it on the back!

I made this last year but cut all the redwork blocks too small and then had to make all kinds of adjustments. Needless to say I don't want it anymore so....

I quilted it and put bling on it to give to MIL to hang on her door at the Assisted Living Center:)

Another UFO going out the door:) yea!!!!

Enjoy the rest of the week!!!!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...