Sunday, September 13, 2015

Fall has arrived... for a few days anyway:)

It has been such lovely weather the past few days! We had a cold front come in and bring some rain and cooler temps. Of course they will gradually go up but we are thankful for whatever we get!

Hubby and I ran away yesterday to Austin to pick up one of my machines... she needed her checkup:) Then I played with the new Bernina 880. All I can say is WOW!!!!! I SO want the machine.... I did say want not need:) I keep reminding myself that! I have decided to sell my 6 needle Brother PR620 with cabinet and other goodies. So if you are interested please email me:) There is nothing wrong with it ... I just don't use it as much as I thought I would. I still have my Bernina 165 that embroiders so won't be totally without when it sells.... or I could get that 880:) ha ha!!!!

Not too many pictures this week but once you see what I worked on all week you will understand why:)

This is Becky's Glacier Star.

I had SO much fun quilting this one:)

She kinda let me play:) I searched Pinterest and online to see what other people did and then kinda changed it to what I really liked.

Lot's of ruler work and small swirls and pebbles:)

The back is just as pretty!
This is one I want to keep:) ha ha!!!!
I have a Judy Neimeyer pattern but have never tried it.... it's on my to do list:)

The one on the frame is the Vintage Compass by Judy. So of course there won't be too many pictures next week either:) I hope to get it done but I have a few appointments during the week so may not:(

Ya'll enjoy the rest of the week!!!!





No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...